Wednesday 25 January 2017

SO SAD!!! How This Popular Yoruba Actress Was Robbed Twice In One Day


Plus-sized actress, Allwell Ademola, got the short end of the stick recently when she was robbed twice on the same day. The incident which happened on January 15, will remain indelible in her memory for a long time.
Speaking with Sunday Scoop about the experience, she said:
“My car was vandalised and looted over the night in my house in Ikorodu. Though I was at home, it was not until the next morning that I discovered that the vehicle’s side window had been broken. Later in the evening, my phone was snatched under the bridge at Berger area of Lagos.
“It was too much drama for me in a single day, but in all, I judge God faithful. I was hurt and devastated, but I am still thankful and keeping faith.”

No comments: