Thursday 25 May 2017

Amazingly Olamide BADDO fell in love with this unbelievable vibe by this incredible artist SESCOLINE


Olamide BADDO is a human being as well,he fell in love with good music too.
In a meeting with one of the developing artists in the Nigeria music industry (NMI), which stage name is #SESCOLINE (the Ginger me crooner).
It was stated that the artist wanna wrap something up with Olamide, which was what he went to present to BADDO, after listening to the vibe, BADDO was impressed and can’t hide his love for song and the artist in particular.
#OLAMIDE : wow this is incredible, I love it and believe me, the collaboration is done. With the look on his face, am thinking we gonna have another new face among the #YBNL soon.

#SESCOLINE
said, I appreciate you Mr BADDO for making rap the way it is today,also appreciate everyone that have been supporting me before getting to this level today,my respect to every artists in the industry and the ones that are yet to match in, I believe I won’t let down of my standard, will always give the best as I can, thanks everyone for making #GINGER ME# a hit, and my final regards goes to all Djs…. You guys are amazing, You are all beautiful creatures, ONE LOVE



You can follow him on social media


FB
Sescoline aka bully
Instagram@Sescoline_bully
Twitter:@Sescoline

No comments: