Monday 5 June 2017

Breaking!!! Wizkid’s Second Son Hospitalized After Being Badly Injured (See Photos)



It has been gathered that Wizkid’s second son, King Ayo, who he welcomed with Guinean-American singer Binta Diamond Diallo, had a serious injury that got him hospitalized, and according to his mother her world stopped few days ago as she watched her son go through horrifying moments.
Here’s what she wrote;
“#prayforAyo
The hardest part of being a parent is that you cant stop the world from hurting your child, you can only be there to ease the pain #prayformyson My world stopped few days ago When my son was accidentally injured and was badly hurt watching my child go through something so horrifying really hurts my soul I keep asking myself over and over again why this happened to my King but I guess only God knows the answer….
So all I can do now is to pray for my son. Dear God Today I bring my child to you, please heal him and protect him from all evil and in every way
#prayforAyo”
 

No comments: